- PhD in Politics and International Studies, University of Warwick, 2013-2017
- PhD in Political and Social Sciences, L’Université libre de Bruxelles, 2013-2017
- MSc and BSc in International Business and Politics, Copenhagen Business School, 2006-2012
Academic positions held
- Postdoctoral Researcher on the projects STEPS (‘Sustainable Plastics and Transition Pathways’), REINVENT (‘Realising Innovation in Transitions to Decarbonisation’, Horizon 2020 Project Grant No. 730053), and SUSPLAST (‘Sustainable Product Chains for Plastics’), Department of Political Science, Lund University, 2018-present.
- Postdoctoral Researcher on the ENLIGHTEN Project (‘European Legitimacy in Governing through Hard Times: The Role of European Networks’, Horizon 2020 Project Grant No. 649456), Department of Business and Politics, Copenhagen Business School, 2017-2018.
I’ve done mostly guest lectures so far at ULB and CBS, at both the Bachelor and Master levels. Topics covered include: European Union, environmental & health politics, international political economy.