Here’s a list of things I’m currently working on:
- On the ENLIGHTEN Project, I have two main deliverables:
- A co-authored study on how firms in Germany and Japan respond to demographic challenges with Eleni Tsingou and Leonard Seabrooke. Still in the early stages. The working title is: ‘Private Risks and Public Dangers: Firm Expertise on Demographic Challenges’.
- A co-authored chapter with Eleni Tsingou on ‘Policy communities and regulatory networks’ for inclusion in an edited volume on Governance and Politics in the Post-Crisis European Union by Ramona Coman, Amandine Crespy, and Vivien Schmidt.
- In connection to GEM-STONES, I am co-editing a book with George Christou at Warwick on Networks and the European Union: Threats and Opportunities of Complexity. The book project will be submitted to Routledge.
- I’ve co-organized two workshops with Krystel Wanneau and Sameea Ahmed-Hassim on the topic of experts and expertise in Science and Technology Studies and International Relations. We are exploring ways of publishing the output of these workshops.
- Finally, I’m preparing two conference papers for the ISA. Their working titles are: ‘Frames, networks, and market regulation: mapping the European vaping and fracking policy debates’ and ‘Disrupting regulatory practices: the contentious politics of vaping and fracking’. The papers are based on dissertation chapters.
Written on January 18, 2018